I have the answers

The hardest part of starting school during a pandemic is having to switch our learning style from personal to virtual. Things are so much more different now that we can't personally see each other during learning. Also that now most of us have twice as more homework than we already did last year.

What I have enjoyed the most about starting school during this pandemic is that now we get less days of attending classes and that we no longer have to worry about dressing up.

My goal for myself this year is to learn how to improve myself with my writing skills. I would really like to get better with fixing my grammar and hopefully interest readers with what I'll be writing.

I should really get rid of my habit of procrastinating. The more I procrastinate, the more stress I have with my works.

The grade I expect myself to have for this class would be ranged from a B+ to hopefully an A+. I start to disappoint myself with any grade lower than a B in general. Hopefully, I will be able to reach this goal for this year.

Comments