MSS pt 2

 1) The way I interpret it, a symbol would be something only some specific people would be able to understand as it's probably more targeted at them to know. While I interpret a sign to be something that everyone with basic knowledge would be able to understand immediately, like a stop sign. 

2) The three elements of the symbolic relationship would be the symbol itself, the referent, and us. 

3) A word can be a symbol if you take the time to look at the deeper meaning behind it. 

4) One natural sign that I've seen in this world is that if the sun were to set, then obviously the sky would turn darker soon.

5) One symbol I've seen in the world is the dove symbol, which is usually used portray peace and calmness. I also know this because of how doves are known to be calm and gentle birds.

Comments