Why I chose what I chose

 I’m gonna be completely honest here. I’m really only gonna start reading this book because it seems to be the only available book for me to read at the moment. Though I could go to the public library and find myself something else, I’m too lazy for that and my parents have been pretty strict about me and my siblings going out lately to avoid any sorts of contact. So I just simply chose to read a book that has simply just been there on my books app for months waiting to be read. It’s called “Between the Lines” by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer. So far from what I’ve heard, the book consists of a teenager bookworm named Delilah that finds out about the prince in her book actually being alive and being able to literally talk to her. I found that interesting and decided to have it on my phone. Though I haven’t really had the time to read it, but I figured that this assignment would’ve been a great opportunity for me to finally read and find out what great adventures the book holds. 

Comments